Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Indoor Park

First I have to say that sometimes, when things don't work you can come across even better things. The whole blogger picture debacle that I struggled with brought me to adding an app for my phone. Now I can upload pictures from my phone straight to my blog - awesome! Which brings me to these pictures I took of Piper. It's been over 10 years since I've last gone to Indoor Park at the Rec Center.
Now I'm feeling guilty that I haven't taken Piper before. She absolutely loved it! She is always asking to go play with her "friends". Usually, her friends are at Orchard Hill Mom's Morning Out. Now she can make new friends. Although she did get run over by a little boy, I mean seriously run over and another one locked her out of the castle and wouldn't let her in.  She wants nothing to do with any of the boys there. That's fine by me. 
She does this weird squinty eye thing when I want to take her picture, not sure what that is all about. 
She was so happy there and cried a little as we left.  I'm trying to be more intentional with my children. Taking her to this place is one of those things that helps keep me focused on her and not the other bazillion things I need/should be doing. I have to remember that being with her and focusing on her IS one of the things I need/should be doing. The laundry can wait.

No comments: